Total Pageviews

11/18/2017

6th extra SHORT-TERM JOINT STAFF TRAINING AND LEARNING ACTIVITY, ATHENS - GREECE


The sixth (6th) extra short-term joint staff training and learning activity in Athens, Greece, was completed with great success. 17 teachers, coordinators and participants in the “Artemotion Xpress in Europe” project from each partner country met at the 1st Special Education Primary school of Korydallos from 16th to 20th October 2017 to exchange good practices and improve the quality of their teaching methods.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the amazing video Rodri. For me it was one of the most wonderful expreriences in my life, I had the time of my life. I hope you all enjoyed your stay in my country Greece and visit in our shcool. I think that the video proves the amazing time we had. Thank you all.